Corps in the Heat at Mesquite (TX) - July 24, 2023

You gotta love a year where the scores are all topsy turvy 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Now the PA starts working

They moved him to the front line for another system right before Blue Stars

WOW talk about an interesting night! Crown jumping Boston, but what I find most interesting is PC falling beneath a few other corps and Crossmen suddenly back in finals contention. This is bonkers!

9 hours ago, spacewill said:

That's crazy because I felt we were basically on the sidelines in Denton.  There was very little separation and with all the amplification it was loud loud loud loud loud throughout the night.  I can't even fathom being closer to some of those corps.  I might just age myself by saying next year I might bring some sound adjusting ear plugs.... 🙂

I’ve been to both venues, and I don’t like the separation! Sitting in the first few rows along the 40 yard line each time, the only reason it is loud for some corps is ‘cause they’re overly amplified sometimes! Mesquite is definitely closer to the field than Denton for sure! The McKinney and Denton stadiums have about the same separation from field to stand so it would be about the same! Late to respond, but I just saw scores came out, so I’m looking to see the pandemonium unfolding for everyone rn😂