MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

They want to be back tomorrow 👍 

Seems like the drum corps plague is activity wide this year.  

Yeah Cavies had a whole ton of guys out for their standstill in Mesquite. They were basically a pep band that night but they made the best of it. Hopefully it’s just a 24hr bug.

I love you Bluecoats 🫡 chin up. Get better. The chapel, the chapel, etcetera, etcetera. 

• Like 2

Just now, crownisking said:

Yeah Cavies had a whole ton of guys out for their standstill in Mesquite. They were basically a pep band that night but they made the best of it. Hopefully it’s just a 24hr bug.

I have heard it’s a 24 hour type stomach bug.  

Watching BD on high cam gives you a new appreciation on how much they move this season. With all the obstacles the drill is clear and well integrated. The only critique I have  was battery further backfield and side 2…could envision them more prominently featured.  Love Both Sides Now, and there may have been a tear…

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Sid and Marty Kroft show next year..Mark my words

Hey, I'd watch a Banana Splits show anytime ..... their basses are already kind of doing them .....

Edited by Jim Alberty

2 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

Like in 2016 (Tempest walls), 2018 (Nighthawks set), 2019 (wooden stage/walls), and in ‘22 (blue dripped on the white)? They’ve moved away from the plain white for quite a while now. 

Ok.