MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

They pimped out the impact at the end of Metheny 🔥 

Who remembers Pimp my Ride?  I went on a Reddit deep dive once on how terrible those cars were after getting pimped out 💀 mold falling apart etc.  

What 😭 lmao!

• Haha 3

Just now, DrumManTx said:

That gives a whole new meaning to projectile vomit 😳

I’m sure most of us remember the year a guy did that at finals…I hope I never see that again. 

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Sid and Marty Kroft show next year..Mark my words

H R Pufnstuf? 😂 

• Haha 1

Just now, MarchMello10 said:

They’re really committing to this repeated rhythmic vocal sample thing pretty hard. It’s no doubt bold and self-aware at this point, and without complimenting or criticizing it, I’d ask what exactly is the relevance/goal of these repeated reminders of the verses of the poem?

I think the main reason is it’s a key thing in one of their pieces of source material.   It’s a saxophone solo work with electronics/spoken word.  So the integration is largely from that work 👍 

• Like 1

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I think the main reason is it’s a key thing in one of their pieces of source material.   It’s a saxophone solo work with electronics/spoken word.  So the integration is largely from that work 👍 

Thanks! That’s good to know. I wish it were a bit more accessible to find that sort of stuff to educate on these programs without doing a lot of digging 

1 minute ago, crownisking said:

I’m sure most of us remember the year a guy did that at finals…I hope I never see that again. 

What year and what corps was that? 

Love, love, love!

• Like 1

Dang...Bluecoats sound Fantastic even with many members missing. This is one great music ensemble. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Dang...Bluecoats sound Fantastic even with many members missing. This is one great music ensemble. 

What corps is that in your signature?