NightBEAT 34 - July 30th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I love how cinematic this entire show is. It’s like a movie soundtrack

I'm coming around to the show except the ballad (which would be good on its own but not with the surrounding rep)

• Like 1

This is the time of year where I really start to by into Crown ... and this year is no different. They have really gotten super clean too. Not surprising that they moved up in placements yesterday.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I might get laughed at, but Connexus from 2006 is still my all time favorite Bluecosts show. 

I'm a little embarrassed to say I've never seen that one. 

This crown show would be rivaling BD in visual score if they didn’t choose this color scheme in the guard. They get lost in this show. 

that rifle drop was also unfortunate 😞 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Blue Devils are truly amazing! Not quite sure they topped what they did last night. That was an absolute clinic last night. IN fairness I think it would be tough to top that especially in this heat. I think they were still really good tonight. Will win. Score may even go up...but not quite the electricity I saw and heard last night. 

Having said that I love love this show. It's a difficult beast to pull off. Keep pushing Blue Devils. This is going to be one spectacular show in a few weeks. 

Also, I suspect the field is wet and I’ve seen a couple of slips from other corps. It looked like they were trying to be careful tonight. 

• Like 3

The Tristan and Isolde is so #### beautiful. Need more Wagner on the DCI field.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1