Hotlanta On My Mind - July 29, 2023

When do you think they will start mixing the guard so we can hear their catches?  😱

BK has cleaned up the brass quite a bit. The visuals are still very dirty and need polished. Honestly I love the uniform. Effective. The props in the last half of the show feel like they have no meaning but they are used and moved quite well in the 1st half. It's a very nice show that simply needs some "shine" in a few spots. Some of the moments they want to be big GE hit points are not really working. Some of this is cleaning and some is more focus. They have a shot at top 12 but that visual program will need some work. 

• Like 1

Just now, keystone3ply said:

Announcer wireless mic interference; 'welcome to Wendy's, can I take your order?"  

Il have a Junior triple cheeseburger. Pardon? I Said a Junior triple cheese burger. Ok 3 kids meals coming right up

• Haha 2

Just now, RiverCityAndTroopersFan said:

Il have a Junior triple cheeseburger. Pardon? I Said a Junior triple cheese burger. Ok 3 kids meals coming right up

Them Frostys Yo

• Like 2

I hate to see corps members saddled with terrible show design.  It doesn't matter how talented the MMs are, nothing can make up for poorly designed shows.

• Like 3

Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun, and I say It’s all right.

• Like 1

Just now, MelloNell said:

Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun, and I say It’s all right.

Like ... totally opposite vibe here.