Hotlanta On My Mind - July 29, 2023

15 hours ago, Vuitton said:

To me, Bloos is like Crown’s last year. Honestly, I heard “right here, right now” on a commercial a few months ago and I wanted to SCREAM. I never ever ever ever ever want to hear the phrase “right here, right now” again.

Bloo’s isn’t as bad. But, here’s the thing. I think if I was an average fan who saw the show once, or maybe three during finals week, it would be totally different. I think Crown would have been one of my favorite shows last year. I loved it at first sight. Then, hearing that #### phrase 63,277 times last summer did my head in. So I think if I saw Bloo a few times I would love it all.

That all being said, 2023 Bloo is a show I will definitely watch and listen to. I never want to see or hear 2022 Crown for the rest of my life 🙂

I'm just not into the Bluecoats this year and probably last year. They are good at what they produce...don't get me wrong but I want that aggressive in your face style they had like Tilt or Downside up when they won. This year is like the Summer of Love 1968. Instead of blowing your face off they are blowing you kisses. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 11:10 PM, TOC said:

Still haven't read and thoughts from an earlier post how the Crusaders had scores of 92.050 these past two nights.  Find the odds real high on this happening.  

Still getting my head around BAC and Bloo tying at both semis and finals

39 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Still getting my head around BAC and Bloo tying at both semis and finals

The odds of that happening are higher than a corps getting the same score in two straight shows.  Especially with scores carried out to three digits. 

On 7/30/2023 at 7:13 PM, TOC said:

Right here, right now!

(Well, you didn't hear it!)

What your really mean is...

NOT HERE, NOT NOW!!!