Blue devils judge love

1 hour ago, Chrisinatl86 said:

Maybe we will get some North Carolina judges that are not so in love with the blue Devils tomorrow night. Thanks good night.

6 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I am curious as to who are these North Carolina judges that allegedly have more integrity than the judges from the other 49 states and abroad. 

Judges aren’t from where the shoes are from. You might get one or two on the panel who happen to live closest to the show, but every panel has judges from all over the country. 

And newsflash, @Chrisinatl86, most of them don’t live in California. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Judges aren’t from where the shoes are from. You might get one or two on the panel who happen to live closest to the show, but every panel has judges from all over the country. 

And newsflash, @Chrisinatl86, most of them don’t live in California. 

I am clearly aware of that. 

I was being more sarcastic towards this ridiculous and regurgitated thread about BD and judges...............again. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

^mic drop^

Let's shut this thread down. Nothing else needs to be said. 👏

Amen. 

• Like 2

I so badly wish Grayson Harris wasn’t suspended. Think of how many laughing emojis are being missed out on right now! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My only comment to this is that I have always and will always love the Blue Devils.  Keep setting the course for the present and the future of the activity!!!  I can't wait to see what they concoct next year.  I can only hope it is a 99!!!

Edited by Tony L.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I am clearly aware of that. 

I was being more sarcastic towards this ridiculous and regurgitated thread about BD and judges...............again. 

Oh I know you were. Me quoting you was more just displaying your response for context 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I so badly wish Grayson Harris wasn’t suspended. Think of how many laughing emojis are being missed out on right now! 

How did I miss that 

• Confused 1