An(napolis)chors Aweigh - Aug 1

13 minutes ago, postertrout said:

This is a spreadsheet I maintain for my son while he is on tour and Cadets, Mandarins, and Phantom are all within points of each other in all captions. The Cadets have the edge in Brass and Perc, right now, but have issues with Vis - especially with their Guard scores. GE seems to be closer than expected considering the Cadets are sort of lacking in big GE moments. Cannot wait until Saturday! So exciting. 

riKgDib.png

You're an engineer or in finance, aren't you? 😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, postertrout said:

This is a spreadsheet I maintain for my son while he is on tour and Cadets, Mandarins, and Phantom are all within points of each other in all captions. The Cadets have the edge in Brass and Perc, right now, but have issues with Vis - especially with their Guard scores. GE seems to be closer than expected considering the Cadets are sort of lacking in big GE moments. Cannot wait until Saturday! So exciting. 

riKgDib.png

sweating-hot.gif

• Haha 3

The Cadets and Mandarins must have performed super well. Blue Devils must have had a super HOT show tonight. Heck of a score. A little surprised to see Cadets take them in percussion tonight. Both are fabulous percussion sections but Cadets must have been on point tonight. Their GE scores are improving too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, postertrout said:

Thanks, the spreadsheet has like 5 tabs of comparisons.. comparing current scores to last for all World Class Corps, a tab just comparing all of the Cadets competition results...I take it a bit overboard, but the my son and his bus look forward to the nightly updates. It is my contribution to his time on tour. 

haha....love it!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

The Cadets and Mandarins must have performed super well. Blue Devils must have had a super HOT show tonight. Heck of a score. A little surprised to see Cadets take them in percussion tonight. Both are fabulous percussion sections but Cadets must have been on point tonight. Their GE scores are improving too. 

I was going to say.. rough night for Bd percussion or are we finding a weakness for corps to take advantage of

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

I was going to say.. rough night for Bd percussion or are we finding a weakness for corps to take advantage of

BD perc score was about the same at NightBEAT. Cadets perc jumped half a point in one show, so they must've been on fire tonight.

Edited by CAtenhut
  • Like 1