Crum-ble on the hill in Allentown - August 4, 2023

nah. they're a bit early.  Plus on the field before their usual set up time.   Nice relaxed start for them heh.

God help me.  I love Academy's use of a heart beat there by entire brain is trying to resist saying, "The heart. The heart. The heart."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I forget who it was but they were unable to get to the venue as the starting corps because of transportation issues.  So they let them go on last after the Blue Devils.  They had the run of a life time going on with a full house and under the lights cheering them on for having made it there after a rough day.

I seem to recall JBC has an 11:00 curfew.  There's a big retirement community next door and I'm not sure they're all DCI fans.  It's funny, the community is a client of mine.  First meeting, they asked if I found the place OK.  I responded that I've been going to the stadium since I was a HS sophomore 😆

Edited by Phillygwm

Just now, Phillygwm said:

I seem to recall JBC has an 11:00 curfew.  There's a big retirement community next door and I'm not sure they're all DCI fans 

I don't know if it was Allentown.  This was a few years back at one of the regionals though.  

Academy has been cleaning Viz.   That horns down ripple into angles there was nice. 

• Like 1