DCI Prelims - Big, Loud, and Live - August 10th, 2023

All the talk last night was how Crown was to go on right before BD. That math was all kinds of wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Hmm do I watch this in a movie theater filled with annoying teenagers who won't get off their phones or in the comfort of my own apartment on my Apple TV with AirPod Maxes on? Tough one

Welcome to the dinosaur club!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Dmiggles said:

Does the Flo stream continue when the theater starts?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it will still continue, but streaming users will not get the in-between commentary that theater watchers will. At one point in time I believe the stream would stop working once the theater stream began but I do not think that is the case anymore. My experience last year at the theater was my last straw. Low volume, late start, and some inconsiderate drum corps fans around me. 

5 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Welcome to the dinosaur club!

The older I've gotten, the more I've realized that the only person I can depend on to meet my expectations is myself. So I guess I truly am a part of the dino club now, at the old ripe age of 27 lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5