2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

Got inside the stadium this year with plenty to spare. Amazing things can happen when people don’t all decide to line up for no reason for an hour 🙃

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Telling someone to post less is the same as telling someone to just leave if they don't want to read it. 

Or maybe just appreciate that he's commenting in the moment things for people not watching like Michael Boo used to unless you had a problem with Michael too. 

More importantly. GET MY INITIALS RIGHT. 😄

• Haha 2

First on the field in DCI World Class competition is the Blue Knights from Denver, Colorado. Their 2023 program is entitled “Unharnessed” and consists of:

Requiem: I. Requiem Aeternam by Giuseppe Verdi

Break on Through (To the Other Side) by Jim Morrison | Ray Manzarek | John Densmore | Robby Krieger  The Doors

Fly Away by Lenny Kravitz

Freedom by Pharrell Williams | Anthony Criss | Vincent Brown | Keir Lamont Gist

Released by Jeff Audesmore | James Catherall

Submission by Jeff Audesmore | Leslie Gilreath

Absolution by Jeff Audesmore | James Catherall

• Like 1

Let’s go BK!!

Ominous sounds from the front ensemble for the pre-show. Members are stalking around the obelisks on side one of the field.

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Telling someone to post less is the same as telling someone to just leave if they don't want to read it. 

Or maybe just appreciate that he's commenting in the moment things for people not watching like Michael Boo used to unless you had a problem with Michael too. 

I never told him not to post. I just said to combine more thoughts together before posting. This thread is already going to be 200+ as mentioned by others before me. SMH 

I’ll just go back to being a lurker and not post. 

Here. We. Go.

Opening fanfare from Verdi’s Requiem, played by three horn players while in the large obelisk frame prop on the front sideline of the field.