2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

Hope that tuba player that fell is ok.  Looks like he recovered.

2 minutes ago, arabica said:

Many have commented on this, and I think the slow transformation is not only accurate to the absinthe ritual but an effective design choice: it's so gradual that we get to the end and wonder "when did that happen?"

Agreed. I don’t understand why people are hating on the gradual change. The gradual change makes so much sense to the show concept. 

• Like 1

Just now, ContraFart said:

Blue Stars seemed loose and that they had a lot of fun. Also that green looks so lush in LOS.

Yeah those were clearly designed for the LOS environment.  There were places on the tour they didn't quite pop as much but here...golly they looked amazing.

• Like 1

And now for the best harmonica solo in drum corps history.

Yes, I know it’s the first, but it’s going to take some work to beat this one if there’s ever another.

Great effect in the percussion as they play in small pods backfield, almost as if we hear a war going on from far away.

Solo guard member on a long white flag, flowing like a cloud.

• Like 3

That harmonica gets me misty-eyed as much today as it did the first show of the year. What a moment.