2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

4 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Oooh I really liked this one. I think this may be my favorite phantom show that isn't Spartacus

Elsa has entered the chat…

• Like 1

What a great discord, followed by a brief silence, before the final unison note of the second movement. Percussion now featured on side one, to the left of the front ensemble.they are really ramming notes. The new arranger is a Rennick disciple, I believe, and I can hear his influence, but there is still a style of this arranger’s own which I appreciate and which fits both the show and the corps.

• Like 2

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Elsa has entered the chat…

Out of the loop, who or what is Elsa? I also quite liked Juliet, No Walk Too Far and Harmonic Journey 2021 too

Also why does "to walk or run in west harlem" sound so familiar as a title? Has someone else played that song before? I feel like I've seen it on other setlists

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

One thing I think people forget is to include the front.  Cavies front takes the cake now that SCV is gone.

The front I will concede, but the post I responded to only mentioned battery. When including front I think Cavies take it by a mile this year. Battery alone? I see them equal with one other this year that has a harder book.