2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

8 minutes ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

Trumpet fell right near the 50...got up quickly, but fell again moving backwards

Man I really feel for them. They recovered well though!! 

I never noticed contra’s just booking it before that horn entrance 

• Like 4

After the opening statement completes, the snares do their thing before we begin a bizarre adventure with Jojo.

I have never seen this show and this theme tells me I’ve made a mistake. Considering how much I love Tank from Cowboy Bebop, which is what got me into the show, I think I’m getting a hint here.

What a groove, though, even when interrupted by the section features like the trumpets.

Definitely seems to be some Flo problems with the amps. They screwed up the audio in Finals last year too. Really hope they don’t get a contract extension. Surely there’s another company that can do what they do, but better.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

I think placements stay the same with one possible exception - Boston leaping Crown.

Of course, Flo isn't working for me right now. So glad I get to cancel it in a couple hours.

Just to confirm is the normal flo next day replay applicable to finals? Ie can I watch tomorrow nite again? 

I just don't understand how people watching this right now can't see that BD *IS* on another level.

• Like 6