2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

3 minutes ago, Ashontheinternet said:

form to form drill and good visual credit are not mutually exclusive. bd is astoundingly clean in the feet technique and choreo, and the amount of complex demand that playing loud and tonefully while performing complex dance techniques is not something to sleep on. not only that but look at the last minute or so. actual visual madness.

How can you be clean in feet technique when you don't use your feet? Were the Bluecoats not clean in their choreo? Did they not use complex dance techniques?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I don't know who will win tonight, but the crowd went wild when the whale won.  IT BROKE THE DCP INTERNET CONNECTION!

Fear the whale!

You heard it here first. 

• Like 2

Just now, Super Don-O said:

Actually it took them until the end of the season to get to the last chapter of the book.

"Corps meeting! We just read the ending and I have some news..."

Heh. I'm sure that switch was planned all season from the time they switched the ending to include a kill with the blue cloth thing, they were doing a bait and switch on us.  And it got us all good.  

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

Will Flo broadcast the encore?

They pack their bags and start broadcasting pickle ball when the winner is announced 

• Haha 2

I don’t see BD breaking their Fellinisque record. I see a high 98 or low 99. But they continue to deliver on every level. I can only say that the top 4 were incredible all season. The talent level of the entire dci community is far beyond what it was when I marched in the earlier 2000’s. What this KIDS are asked to do night in and night out is just incredible and astounding. The fact that the activity has come back stronger than ever is a testament to music education and DCI in the United States. The thousands of teachers, performers, parents, and support staff to keep this all going in the hardest times is a true testament to the wonderful lessons and love this activity has created throughout the years. We should not soon forget that this could all be gone in a blink of an eye. I’m so happy I got to spend my summer watching DCI again!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Madison’s horn line is directly below us. this is a very cool moment.

• Like 4