Santa Clara Vanguard 2024

54 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Summary of this post:  I, I, I, I, I, I.  
Dude, work on keeping that ego in check. You don’t help your cause. 

I’m not agreeing it’s an ego or “cause” thing with him, as much as it is information he has put forth, that no one else would have. Had he not provided the detail and research,  no one on here would have been aware of the depth of the issues and apparent illegalities that have been ongoing and unresolved for the past few years.  SCV is rife with noncompliance with State of Cali requirements and follows it all up with a lack of openness and honesty when questioned.  A sad state of affairs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Edited by Mello Dude
clarifying
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I’m not agreeing it’s an ego or “cause” thing with him, as much as it is information he has put forth, that no one else would have. Had he not provided the detail and research,  no one on here would have been aware of the depth of the issues and apparent illegalities that have been ongoing and unresolved for the past few years.  SCV is rife with noncompliance with State of Cali requirements and follows it all up with a lack of openness and honesty when questioned.  A sad state of affairs.

DCI Annual Meeting starts Thursday morning 01-04-24.  SCV presentation will be the most anticipated event ever. Let's see what they have to say to the DCI Board and to the membership.  All of the work Richard has done will get blown out of the water is my guess. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dcifanforlife said:

DCI Annual Meeting starts Thursday morning 01-04-24.  SCV presentation will be the most anticipated event ever. Let's see what they have to say to the DCI Board and to the membership.  All of the work Richard has done will get blown out of the water is my guess. 

Perhaps a version of this presentation could be made public as well for the transparency?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

New Year, same dead horse.  🙂

well they aren't dead.

yet

2 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

sometimes being right makes one an insufferable ######## to some. i've been an insufferable ######## on here before....because i was right. it's a cross to bear

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dcifanforlife said:

i'd pay for video

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Perhaps a version of this presentation could be made public as well for the transparency?

i hereby announce my willingness to accept facts and documents like i did in 2010.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

My ego doesn't matter. My cause is irrelevant. There is nothing I nor anyone else can do to stem the tide SCV leadership has navigated towards. The CA DOJ is not considering my social media popularity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dcifanforlife said:

All of the work Richard has done will get blown out of the water is my guess. 

Letters from the CA DOJ are matters of public record that can't be spun away. The organization's leadership (the BOD) is in over their heads when it comes to Business 101, and the record shows that it has been the case there for years.  There's nothing to "blow out of the water", since the indictment of their mismanagement isn't a matter of opinion.

• Thanks 3