Corps That Have Moved and Why?

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

I don’t think SOS was ever held at Harlem High, at least when we marched. It would have been at the old campus because the “New” High School opened in Machesney Park in ‘75. I always remember it being at Boylan HS.

just an FYI… I started taking Prevagen about a year ago. I now have the memory of a jellyfish!🪼

Maybe it was the IDBCA show.  I’m positive you guys were in it. 

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Maybe it was the IDBCA show.  I’m positive you guys were in it. 

So much for the Prevagen…..

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, Phantom56 said:

Worst move: Crossmen to San Antonio. They now have to travel thousands of miles, if they wish to compete before the Texas tour begins mid-July. 

From where the corps is based to where they hold spring training is 536 miles. They open this year in South Carolina, a roughly 1,095 first trip, you're not wrong.

You could add Pioneer(s) if  you consider Cedarburg to Milwaukee.  About a half hour drive depending on traffic.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2023 at 6:39 AM, Phantom56 said:

Worst move: Crossmen to San Antonio. They now have to travel thousands of miles, if they wish to compete before the Texas tour begins mid-July. 

It was either that or die. YEA didn't want to manage them anymore, and they had someone in San Antonio who was willing to take them on. The worst move would have been to fold.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Old Corps Guy said:

You could add Pioneer(s) if  you consider Cedarburg to Milwaukee.  About a half hour drive depending on traffic.

Pioneer Container Corp. right? Let me rephrase that. Pioneer Container Corps.

Edited by Sutasaurus
A feeble attempt at humor

On 11/17/2023 at 5:56 PM, IllianaLancerContra said:

Southwind from Montgomery AL to Lexington KY to Mobile AL.  There may have be some inactive years between moves.  

weren't they out of Madison WI the one year they went under the Scouts org umbrella?