A Great Article on The Cadets

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ve heard nothing about the uniforms being sold to MBBB. 

The last thing I had read/heard was the uniforms were not being sold.  That would make it about the only asset that remains.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

The last thing I had read/heard was the uniforms were not being sold.  That would make it about the only asset that remains.  

If I were going to sell them, they’d be offered to alumni first. And if there were any remaining, then offer them for sale to the volunteers and donors. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ve heard nothing about the uniforms being sold to MBBB. 

Somebody from MBBB posted on fb earlier in the week that they had purchased Cadets' unis in hopes of increasing their fundraising and recruiting.   It turns out that this is untrue,  as the statement from the Cadets BOD the other day verifies. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, craiga said:

Somebody from MBBB posted on fb earlier in the week that they had purchased Cadets' unis in hopes of increasing their fundraising and recruiting.   It turns out that this is untrue,  as the statement from the Cadets BOD the other day verifies. 

Yeah, I saw that post.  I was stunned. 

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Check some of that persons other posts. Plus the profile that has “#### off” IIRC. Lot of anger shown IMO

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Selling US Bands really had to hurt. 

They had to. Or suits against YEA would have killed it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, craiga said:

Based on the statement I figured it was really a rental 

3 hours ago, craiga said:

A post on Reddit shows an alleged text from Mr. Hall. The text never mentions buying the cadets uniforms, instead just buying their traditional maroon and gold uniforms that they could have bought from anywhere.

This is just beyond sad if the Cadets do not return and it's not looking likely from what everyone is saying. In 10 years there are going to be 6 corps, and yet DCI will still have a quarterfinals, semifinals and finals in Indiana.

• Like 1