Houston, Do we have a problem?

2 hours ago, crownisking said:

If memory serves, they used University of Houston’s stadium one year recently. I wonder if that would work again this summer?

OAN: It would be nice if one of the Dallas area shows were actually in Dallas but I get it. The band kids mostly live out in the suburbs.

It was scheduled to be used in 2020... but it wasn't due to the Rona

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

The first two California shows of the season is listed on the DCI website as "San Diego area and Los Angeles area" so us SoCal fans are in the same boat you are in. 

This season of DCI is brought to you by the letters T, B and D.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Galen said:

This season of DCI is brought to you by the letters T, B and D.

If the Rose Bowl is out for any reason, interested to see where they go. 2012-2013 the Saturday show went to Mt. Sac, and in 2014 it was in Glendora, before moving back to Pasadena in 2015. 

4 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

If the Rose Bowl is out for any reason, interested to see where they go. 2012-2013 the Saturday show went to Mt. Sac, and in 2014 it was in Glendora, before moving back to Pasadena in 2015. 

I hope they do announce where soon as well... 

I want to get some tickets for some family that live in that area.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

My apologies to the Mandarins, the BD Faithful have programed me to believe NBBD. 

(Nobody Beats BD)

How do you think I feel lol. I am a BD Honk all the way, but I am now also Team Mandarins with my son marching there. 

Now I know how my buddy felt. He is a USC graduate, but his son got a football scholarship to UCLA lol. 

Seeing him rock Bruins colors as a diehard Trojan was hilarious. 

22 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Ew.

Fight On! 

Oh I am with you! Fight on! I am USC all the way!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Hoping DCI avoids last year’s fiasco of the Rose Bowl forcing a schedule change on them, which required DCI to revamp the schedule for multiple CA shows. Now we should hope they can avoid that for Houston show too. But it sounds like Houston has a lot of venue options.

• Like 1