questionably high amount of openings

9 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I broke femur about a month ago; recovery is not easy.  

Ouch!!

God Bless you brother.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

That could be my next adventure. Mine are starting to make some interesting noises. 😂

Mine occasionally clicks but no pain and my OS made my leg as straight as an arrow.  My advice is to find the best surgeon you can because it does make a difference. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Wow, that’s quick.  I think my knee took about three hours.  It was a mess. 

His was pretty textbook hip replacement. He was to the point where there was bone on bone but it hadn't done the worst in breaking through or anything.  So it was the usual fairly small incision, go in and scrape out the goo set the titanium rod into the femur then the self installing hip thingy that expands.  The video on it was pretty nifty.

I've gotten the impression from people who have had knees done that knees are more complicated because they move more different ways

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

His was pretty textbook hip replacement. He was to the point where there was bone on bone but it hadn't done the worst in breaking through or anything.  So it was the usual fairly small incision, go in and scrape out the goo set the titanium rod into the femur then the self installing hip thingy that expands.  The video on it was pretty nifty.

I've gotten the impression from people who have had knees done that knees are more complicated because they move more different ways

True w/ knees.  And shoulders even more so - consider all the ways that they can move.  I’m looking at a shoulder replacement in about a year or so.  My whole right side will be metal - shoulder, femur, ankle.  

Concerning recruitment- I hope everyone is able to field the numbers that they want. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

True w/ knees.  And shoulders even more so - consider all the ways that they can move.  I’m looking at a shoulder replacement in about a year or so.  My whole right side will be metal - shoulder, femur, ankle.  

Concerning recruitment- I hope everyone is able to field the numbers that they want. 

Alumni Corps should come out full blast with cyborg themes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2