DCI Annapolis now TBD

On 5/1/2024 at 8:15 PM, Jeff Ream said:

i would imagine they will try and keep it as close as possible because of fans and tour flow. Del State may not be a bad option

I was told after Surf's show, DCI said they would never go back

1 hour ago, cage said:

I was told after Surf's show, DCI said they would never go back

happened with TOB after 2007 too. stadium had some plusses, especially for warmup space, bu at the time severely laking in amenities...i mean like Allentowns bathrooms looked a lot better. but i havent been there since then. of the high schools i i am familar with down there, maybe Appo...and thats about it

3 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I’m still pulling for University of Richmond.  Artificial turf.  Along the tour route between Winston-Salem & Allentown (better than Annapolis was). 

That'd be a substantial increase in driving for me.  Especially coming home late.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I’m still pulling for University of Richmond.  Artificial turf.  Along the tour route between Winston-Salem & Allentown (better than Annapolis was). 

I just don't see DCI putting a show an hour away from Salem, VA on the same night.  I still say they are trying to keep it in the Baltimore/Washington metro area. 

i heard rumors today Del State may not be on the banned list after  all

English Premier League soccer friendly is coming to Annapolis (baltimoresun.com)

Premier League soccer coming to Annapolis (wmar2news.com)

https://www.wmar2news.com/local/premier-league-soccer-teams-to-faceoff-in-annapolis

I can't link the articles, but they say English Premier league game on July 31 in annap and they are installing a grass field which is why no DCI.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, totaleefree said:

English Premier League soccer friendly is coming to Annapolis (baltimoresun.com)

Premier League soccer coming to Annapolis (wmar2news.com)

https://www.wmar2news.com/local/premier-league-soccer-teams-to-faceoff-in-annapolis

I can't link the articles, but they say English Premier league game on July 31 in annap and they are installing a grass field which is why no DCI.

Now you know the rest of the story.

- Paul Harvey

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 2

they could go out to AUDI Field in Leesburg,  would make it much easier for me to attend

• Thanks 1