The Try Guys try color guard

Pretty nice perspective on the color guard/WGI experience- that said, trying to do that much of a crash course in two days would drive me absolutely nuts:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Galen said:

Pretty nice perspective on the color guard/WGI experience- that said, trying to do that much of a crash course in two days would drive me absolutely nuts:

I wouldn't last five minutes. No way on earth I could do what those amazing performers do.

Crazy respect goes out to all Color Guards at all different levels. 

I'll just stick to shooting rifles, not twirling and tossing them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

🙃

Edited by DWW11

I love this.  This is on par with my feeling that we'd appreciate what olympians do much more if we saw some everyday people try what they do first.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I love this.  This is on par with my feeling that we'd appreciate what olympians do much more if we saw some everyday people try what they do first.

This. 

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Funnily enough, they did a series on that too:

• Haha 3

Eugene is a natural.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

100%, people don't understand how difficult color guard can be. There were multiple times in HS and drum corps days where I would play around with flags or rifles with my friends in the guard trying to coach me. Finally, I gave up after my hand getting absolutely beat up from missing the rifle too many times.

Cool video though