some old corps photos

I took this picture myself in 1980 I think... Freelancers new uniforms that year. Check out that pit! :rolleyes: This was a fun trip. I was out visiting BD & SCV that year in my year off after Guardsmen. Wound up staying closer to home and joined Madison instead. :thumbup:

IMGcopy.jpg

I took this picture myself in 1980 I think... Freelancers new uniforms that year. Check out that pit! :rolleyes: This was a fun trip. I was out visiting BD & SCV that year in my year off after Guardsmen. Wound up staying closer to home and joined Madison instead. :thumbup:

IMGcopy.jpg

And they must have scoured back porches, picnic areas, and patios all over Sacramento to find that podium.

Marcia Hansen...always pitched as the first female DM in the top 12 (she was the DM in 84 as well)...but people always forget Karen Stein when she was with Bridgemen...although it COULD be argued Marcia was the first female LEAD DM.

And yeah....she was a looker...when we first ran up against Regiment (Cheyenne show), #### near ALL of us went to their practice site on the other side of the school to take a gander!

I think she did some modeling after aging out in 85.

Marcia has become an acomplished photographer in her own right.

Marcia Hansen Photographic Company

Garry in Vegas

She still looks hot! Just saw her pic on her website. Like fine wine, gets better with age.

Garry in Vegas

1976 Seneca Optimists Drum Major was Dawn Canning.

Garry in Vegas

I read the last line "Marcia is the kind of person you will enjoy working with. She has photographed Hillary Clinton, but more importantly, she has photographed Brett Favre" and then checked the area code.....yep.....she's in WI!!

And Keith....after seeing her pic, I must agree! (must have a picture in her attic)

I took this picture myself in 1980 I think... Freelancers new uniforms that year. Check out that pit! :tongue: This was a fun trip. I was out visiting BD & SCV that year in my year off after Guardsmen. Wound up staying closer to home and joined Madison instead. :worthy:

IMGcopy.jpg

I always thought those unis were neat looking(neat as in bad a##). :smile: With those patent leather marching shoes.Looked great.