2006 DCA Championships

I have, and he's dead on the money, imo.

Las Vagas! Now theres a real blue colar city! ever place you go is beautiful im sure, no whores romeing the streets and no curruption (SP) in the city what so ever. [/sarcasm]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Las Vagas! Now theres a real blue colar city! ever place you go is beautiful im sure, no whores romeing the streets and no curruption (SP) in the city what so ever. [/sarcasm]

LOL. Joe......its Las Vegas........Collar..........I'm.........roaming.........corruption. Anyhow......in Vegas you could buy a house for 200k 2 years ago and get 400k for it now. Those are the types of opportunities that Rochester, like Erie, Pa where I am from, don't offer and the reason most of your children move away from their hometowns. It bothers me to be so far away from my family, but towns like Rochester and Erie do nothing to keep their home grown talent home.

To quote the great Brian Dennehy in Tommy Boy, "If you aren't growing, your dying". :)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, GA.

funny i feel smarter when i leave NJ in any direction :P

Ditto on that one. :worthy:

ditto on that one. :worthy:

Hartford's tourism Dept. tried putting a bid together.  the State wouldn't allow the use of the field.

so much for that idea :(

Yeah. So much for that idea until they booked Springsteen and others. The excuse was "the grass". I can't see "the grass" getting any more abuse at a drum corps show than what it gets when UConn plays football. I think someone should try again. Get a couple of politicians on the committee and see what a difference it makes. B)

LOL.  Joe......its Las Vegas........Collar..........I'm.........roaming.........corruption.  Anyhow......in Vegas you could buy a house for 200k 2 years ago and get 400k for it now.  Those are the types of opportunities that Rochester, like Erie, Pa where I am from, don't offer and the reason most of your children move away from their hometowns.  It bothers me to be so far away from my family, but towns like Rochester and Erie do nothing to keep their home grown talent home.

To quote the great Brian Dennehy in Tommy Boy, "If you aren't growing, your dying".  :)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, GA.

Joe.....I just reread my post.....I was giving you a hard time, I wasn't poking fun. Sorry if this sounded snotty.....it wasn't my intent.

Eric Watters

Atlanta, GA.

oh no i knew you were just messing from the "LOL" dont worry i know i cant spell!

doesn't say much for the other 49 states now does it? :worthy:

doesn't say much for the other 49 states now does it?  :worthy:

actually, it says they are better than weeds, trees and tollbooths