Where would you go for DCA Finals

1.)  I'm from Sacramento, California

2.)  I will go wherever Finals are held.

3.)  Wherever Renegades go, we have to fly...doesn't matter where.  :)

....I think this question was addressed to the Fans..........(I'm with you......but, unless I'm mistaken it's a fan based poll)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live near Orlando Florida(but have a summer home in Ithaca)

NC or SC would be GREAT,,but a burdon on most corps

Id rather see it in Rochester than Cuse but either ik

then again..the present location of DCA is 200mi closer

so

(its all good) B)

Greenville SC.

I'll go wherever they tell me I need to be to compete.

Family will come along, spend lots of money, and enjoy the show.

Unless its Atlanta right buddy:) Jk.

Obviously since I live in Atlanta, but go anyways......it really doesn't matter where they have it to me unless the product stinks........having said that.......its not about location......its about planning.....lets face facts......if everyone on here that complains about money REALLY wanted to go......they could make it happen......there are 52 weeks in a year......save 20 a week and you have almost 1100 (in general) by finals. Take 1/4 yor income tax check....and save 10 a week......and you can go. I have an Uncle that put his kid through private high school by driving 1000 dollar pieces of #### so he could pay for his sons education....now I am staying with his son in Boston on the cuff for DCI's this weekend, but you get the picture. Just MAKE IT HAPPEN:)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, GA.

Hershey would have been perfect...20 minutes drive.

Syracuse, been there, eh...i'd go back. about 4 hours

NC...i'd probably go but if i come home unhappy again i wouldn't ever go back. about 7 hours unless they create a miracle and finish I73

Hi guys. I am from Long Island NY and haven't (for VARIOUS reasons) been able to get to DCAs since probably 1997. I would probably be MORE inclined to go to either Syracuse (5 hours) or Hershey (4-5 hours) just simply because I have a 6 year old son who LOVES HIS KOOKOO MUSIC (sorry, some of you probably have heard the story, but it is an insider joke). Would I go to W-S? I might...it would depend a lot on what sort of scheduling arrangement(s) I could make with my job since I am the only one in the department at the current time. Is W-S a good choice? I think it is (so long as it is accessible to the corps and fans....i.e., Jeff's comment above)