Maynard Ferguson in Erie

Hello All,

The Erie Thunderbirds Corps Banquet is being held Friday October 21st, 2005,

and to kick off our 50th year our banquet is featuring a concert portion

with none other than Maynard Ferguson and his Big Bop Nouveau Band. The

event is open to the public,..............dinner and show is $40.00, show

only is $25.00. Click here for all the information you will need.

Maynard Promo Page

Gary Matczak

Business Manager

www.eriethunderbirds.com

:beer::beer: 13 DAYS :worthy::worthy:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stark naked, with Tommy's wife at the time on my left arm................................................... Incidentally, isn't Maynard coming to Erie? Shrine Club? West 38th Street & Zuck? October 21st?

I'm goin'!

Hey Nick... I have seen the wife from that time and if I were you I might go to the Doc and get checked out. EEEEEEEWWW!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Now can you stay on topic???

Now back to the show... Maynard, October 21, Erie, PA , 38th and Zuck.

Is this a little "OFF TOPIC"?....Or is it just me...? Take this somewhere else PLEASE!!

Gene's right. Got a little out of hand.

Tickets for the Maynard show are going fast. Very close to 500 sold all ready. That's HUGE!

It will be a good time.

All in fun Gene. Don't get your Pace-Maker pumpin' more than it should. Group hug?

See you all at the Banquet/Maynard show.

Leadsop420, you been at buffet 4 HOUR! You go now!

That would be "SoloSop" to you. I haven't been known as "LeadSop" since Maynard Ferguson played 5th Alto for the "DonnyAllenMen." They were good that year. As far as being asked to leave buffet, I obtained a 6 hour China-food buffet pass when I won best soloist playing for "The SalvationArmyMen." Hey, say what you want, at least Maynard was at the show and witnessed my extremely loud Double G. He asked me to fill in for him at a later gig. I declined and said: "Don't call me....I'll call you." I was young, dumb, and drunk. Didn't realize who I was talking to. (and I emphasize, "WAS!!") I could have been on the bus on October 21st, going to the Shrine Club in Erie, Pennsylvania on 38th & Zuck, playing directly after the Thunderbirds banquet.

There will be tickets available for "Steerage." I'll explain at a later date.

That would be "SoloSop" to you. I haven't been known as "LeadSop" since Maynard Ferguson played 5th Alto for the "DonnyAllenMen." They were good that year. As far as being asked to leave buffet, I obtained a 6 hour China-food buffet pass when I won best soloist playing for "The SalvationArmyMen." Hey, say what you want, at least Maynard was at the show and witnessed my extremely loud Double G. He asked me to fill in for him at a later gig. I declined and said: "Don't call me....I'll call you." I was young, dumb, and drunk. Didn't realize who I was talking to. (and I emphasize, "WAS!!") I could have been on the bus on October 21st, going to the Shrine Club in Erie, Pennsylvania on 38th & Zuck, playing directly after the Thunderbirds banquet.

There will be tickets available for "Steerage." I'll explain at a later date.

Steerage?!?!?!

isn't that like a third-class section on a boat? :laugh:

idunno....lol

:ph34r::ph34r: BUMPSKI :ph34r::ph34r:

.....I'm Polish...what else can I say....??)

Oh Yea......11 DAYSKI'S b**bs

We Italians, bump as often as we can. I've been bumpin' since this freakin' post started. I bump in the morning, bump in the night. I maintain the bump until I hear "Uncle." Maynard bumps. Maynard's Lead Line bumps. I'm sure the whole band bumps. There is no doubt that I'll be bumpin' when Maynard comes back to Erie 10 days from today. Can I get a bump? Will Gene ever shave that bump off of his azz?

Boy, Maynard loves Erie! He's been in Erie for a long time.