Madison Alumni Corps

Unfortunately, No Feeneys- I spoke to Pat (he works as an LAPD cop). All 3 bro's couldn't do the gig, but I hope to see them all at the performance. It was a pleasure to march with all of them in my time.

John Hendrickson I don't know, and I didn't find his name on the list.

Sean Owens YES, and he has a prominent role in a few spots.

Hmmm...A Feeny in Los Angeles....A Sr corps in L.A......hmmmmmm...

Well, John lives out this way, so it's probably too long of a haul for him to go to Mad.

Glad Owens is in the mix....wouldn't really Mad to me if he wasn't there....he still got the ol' rocket chops??

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, No Feeneys- I spoke to Pat (he works as an LAPD cop). All 3 bro's couldn't do the gig, but I hope to see them all at the performance. It was a pleasure to march with all of them in my time.

John Hendrickson I don't know, and I didn't find his name on the list.

Sean Owens YES, and he has a prominent role in a few spots.

Are there many guys from the 93-97 era are doing this?

In particular I'm thinking of Nick S- snare, Jeremy K- tenors, Kelly T- pit, Pete H- Contra, and Mike B- snare.

Hmmm...A Feeny in Los Angeles....A Sr corps in L.A......hmmmmmm...

I already tried, Sam.. He's not interested.. recently married.. VERY busy with work -- inconsistent work schedule.. and something about being "out of shape" (a total lie, but he claims he couldn't wield the monster plates he once did).. So he declined politely.. but I did try.

Pat and Juli had planned to be in town for finals (at least that was the hope). I just got off the phone with him and he's started at a new division today.. hopes to have an answer about his vacation this afternoon (keep your fingers crossed for me, I miss my best friend!!)... I'm sure Kevin and Dan are both planning to see the performance.. they and their families still live here in Chicago.. even though mom and dad Feeney are no longer living in the old homestead outside of Madison, it's still only 2.5 hrs away.

Stef

Edited by ScribeToo

• 4 weeks later...

OK... so now we've had several sectionals and a second camp!!

Things are really coming together!

Pictures located in the Alumni Corps forum...

Here's one to entice you to go check 'em out!

one half of the 21 man snare line...

100_1996.jpg

Hey ... here's a few DCPer's in the Mad Alum project:

danguernsey:

100_1972.jpg workin' hard...playin' hard!

ggarrett:

100_1953.jpg ok...sorry. :P I'm the snare drummer all the way on the left. Get out your magnifying glass ...

Dan Guernsey, one of the really nice guys I marched with. He kind of took me under his wing when I came up to the Sr. Corps. I so glad to see him do this.