How Many Times Do You Wear Your Corps Jacket A Year?

Just found mine in the closet today, and thought it's quite ugly...very busdriverish. Can I trade mine in on a better jacket? I'd wear mine if it weren't so 80's satinlike. So to answer the question...0 times a year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the back of the SCV jacket is a drum. That drum is exactly what the Sparks used in the 60's. The shell of the drum was covered in red sparkle with two white stripes.

True fact.

Mom

I wear mine as many chances as I can get! I have been in two corps though so I have two corps jackets. I wear my most recent corps' jacket. But my other jacket is in plastic.... lol Safe keeping.....

My Oakland Crusader jacket is medium.

My Bridgemen Jacket is medium

My Gafield Cadet jacket is medium

I am now an Extra Large. ( It's muscle. I swear!)

So that would be a big Zero!

A former marching member of the late 80's Bluecoats has passed along his member jacket for my daughter to carry along on the caravan and connexus tours, a gesture that means alot to both of them. A reminder of those that have been there before, and the effort that has made her experience possible. By the sounds of things here might be something for others to consider doing. The retro style is all the rage.

Scott

Allaina's Dad