Will RCR catch Renegades?

River City Regiment vs. Renegades  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think River City Regiment will outscore Renegades at some point this season?

• Yes
    • No

California is heating up!!

Funny....................RCR DID beat us, yet the poll is showing a 50/50 split LOL

Next weekend is going to be a blast! See you guys on the battlefield!

(Wow........We actually have a REAL BATTLEFIELD now!)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea how happy this event makes me!

Did you have some money riding on this or something? :P

RCR is going to DCA correct?

RCR is going to DCA correct?

Drumroll please......No. No moola for 2006 is what I understand. However, we are currently trying our luck with the California State Lottery. Maybe we'll show up and do our show out in the parking lot or something....lol

I'd like to post up some video of us, but since there has been some bad juju about that lately, I think I'll refrain...

However, if you would like to see pictures of our 2006 production during our award winning :P night, check out http://www.rcrdbc.org/photos

Edited by bigmyq

YOU GUYS SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GRRRRRRRRRRRR

wtf? OK... so I've been MIA for awhile. Crap. I almost forgot it was summer and everyone's competing again and like, generating scores and whatnot. Saw the most recent. Wow .... didnt see THAT one coming, but then again, I wasnt really looking. Right on, Sac!

Oh and "what up DCP?"

wtf? OK... so I've been MIA for awhile. Crap. I almost forgot it was summer and everyone's competing again and like, generating scores and whatnot. Saw the most recent. Wow .... didnt see THAT one coming, but then again, I wasnt really looking. Right on, Sac!

Oh and "what up DCP?"

Tapper!!!!!! I miss you man, How you been? I hope your still terrin it up.

I hope your still terrin it up.

I never stopped.

When our Internet guru, Jerald, told me the RCR and Renegades scores, I actually forgot how cramped I was in my bus seat. Man, what a battle I'm going to experience when I see SoCal Dream meet youse guys. I'm pumped.

I want to get to know the Left Coast corps so much better. Please say "hi" one and all the me when I'm at LMS L.A., and the two DCI shows July 8 and 9. I really want to learn more about RCR and Dream. Renegades: I look forward to another fine trip to see you.