Will RCR catch Renegades?

River City Regiment vs. Renegades  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think River City Regiment will outscore Renegades at some point this season?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. Actually, have someone dare Lee that he can't make that happen for them.

Don't think that will happen.

It is hard to compare scores from two different shows, but I am looking forward to seeing the scores after SoCal Dream goes out this weekend. I do predict a big battle the weekend of July 8th and 9th when all three are together at the shows.

I applaud you for your confidence in your corps.

I have confidence in mine as well.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

That's what it's all about.... good competition! It's no fun if you don't believe you can win.

... by the way... What the heck is that thing in your avatar? lol

As for myself, I am happy to see RCR doing so well and actually presenting a THREAT to us (gasp!)

It's gonna be fun injecting a little fire into the rest of the California shows we have lined up!

This can only spell good things for the formation of a truly formidable West Coast circuit. I've always said I'd embrace the day when Renegades were doing our best but still got beat by either RCR and/or So Cal Dream, for that would be the day the future of our circuit would start to secure itself. It's going to be a great summer, folks.

Congrats to RCR, great job!! :bleah: The Renegades show is of solid design and will go far. There are still holes in the horn line that will improve the corps expotentially when filled. Come join us and our absent members for next weekends death camp. Unleash you internal Renegade and learn to play angry ^0^

Renegades calendar

West Coast Seniors, gonna be a great season!!

Heh. Actually, have someone dare Lee that he can't make that happen for them.

"Lee, I think your skill as a problem solver suck. Sure you can find drum coverings that look like they came form a war zone. you might even be able to find a bucks for new Leggos in the pit. You can even throw caution to the wind and find a whole new snare line over the course of a weekend. But I bet you can't find a way to get RCR to New York...."

He'll consider that a personal affront to his honor...

^0^

John,

Waaaaay too hilarious. Emerge, Lee. Respond to said challenge.

John,

Waaaaay too hilarious. Emerge, Lee. Respond to said challenge.

Dude, chill ... lol, I have been back in L.A. for a total of 15 minutes, and 100% off-line since Friday ... this has been a fun weekend of drum corps, but I will have a full review of all of the weekend's chaos on Blog 7 later tonight.

West is Best. ^0^

Lee