Will RCR catch Renegades?

River City Regiment vs. Renegades  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think River City Regiment will outscore Renegades at some point this season?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows........................I guess we'll find out in two weeks!

Maybe this will motivate them to seriously think about getting their butts to DCA!

THey may....with just .2 separating the corps after last night, it's entirely possible.... I know they beat us in guard on Saturday and if the show I personally had last night is any indicator, then I'm sure they beat us in guard again last night (haven't seen recaps yet). It's entirely they will 5 or 10 point us next time....it's also just as possible we will 5 or 10 point them....who knows.....I'm just happy they are doing well.

With the recent solemn news about Royal Airs, Grennies and Heat Wave, I was delighted to get home last night and see the RCR (Capital Regiment -- Another story) scores. This is a tremendous boost for all-age corps.

Congratulations RCR!

RCR seems to have a great program this year.

We still have a ton of cleaning oh and we only have about 1/3 of the guard show on the field right now so who knows what can happen. . . :)

West Coast DCA is definately heating up.

Heh, I voted yes, but logistically, I don't think it will happen. Like its been said already, the 'gades will put the rest of their show on the field and kick some serious ### all around.... that doesn't mean were not going to try our hardest, its just a reality check.

I can't wait to see the rest of the Renegades show - it's a little cryptic right now, but something tells me that last piece is going to make it all worth while.

I just wish we had the bucks to go back east and compete in Class A - I could use a medal B)

Good luck to all! Competitve west coast senior corps make for a TON of fun for all participants and ultimately the folks who pay for the tickets too!!!

Edited by bigmyq

I really do wish you guys could go to DCA!!!! I really think that you guys would do super well!!! :)

Get everyone in the corps to start playing the lottery now so someone can will and fly RCR out! :) hehe

I really do wish you guys could go to DCA!!!! I really think that you guys would do super well!!! :)

Get everyone in the corps to start playing the lottery now so someone can will and fly RCR out! :) hehe

Heh. Actually, have someone dare Lee that he can't make that happen for them.

"Lee, I think your skill as a problem solver suck. Sure you can find drum coverings that look like they came form a war zone. you might even be able to find a bucks for new Leggos in the pit. You can even throw caution to the wind and find a whole new snare line over the course of a weekend. But I bet you can't find a way to get RCR to New York...."

He'll consider that a personal affront to his honor...

^0^

Heck, you can crash at my apartment if you need to - NYC is only 7 hours from Roch-cha-cha - see if you can get Jet Blue to cut you a deal out of SAC to JFK!

Edited by SaraNYC