Will RCR catch Renegades?

River City Regiment vs. Renegades  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think River City Regiment will outscore Renegades at some point this season?

• Yes
    • No

Congrats to RCR, great job!! :bleah: The Renegades show is of solid design and will go far. There are still holes in the horn line that will improve the corps expotentially when filled. Come join us and our absent members for next weekends death camp. Unleash you internal Renegade and learn to play angry ^0^

Renegades calendar

West Coast Seniors, gonna be a great season!!

What?!? Nobody told me I was coming out for DEATH CAMP!!!

Thanks Lee. Love ya. Mean it.

So how much of the show do I have to learn this weekend to not have to pay for drinks all weekend after practice?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?!? Nobody told me I was coming out for DEATH CAMP!!!

Thanks Lee. Love ya. Mean it.

So how much of the show do I have to learn this weekend to not have to pay for drinks all weekend after practice?

Oh yeah . . . :) It'll be a great weekend but lots of work!!! Welcome ^0^

Thanks for the kind words!

We know that we have a lot left to clean and fine tune, but knowing that they're are captions to win in... lights a fire under all of us.

DCA travel is in our future, have a little patience with us. I know a corps that it took 60+ years to get there.

We are still building a foundation that can afford the journey. We have members that are not ready for that time commitment, and that money thing gets in the way for the majority of us. :(

Now, all of you get your reserved section tickets for the West Coast Showdown being held on July 14 in Elk Grove, California and help us build that foundation!!!! WCS

Oh yeah, and come see some HOT shows! ^OO^

Hey Sara. Don't worry about THIS weekend being death camp ... trust me the tempo and length of the opener have made every rehearsal a death camp ... but it gets better and better every time we do it B)

Anyhow working hard just makes the beer taste better on Sunday night.

and hey! at least this weekend we won't be practicing next to a huge public swimming pool like we were last Sunday ... talk about torture and agony :rock:

Edited by jojo

see.. our plan is after LMS, to get you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wasted that we wont have to worry about our west coast dominance in DCA.. and we know how you Renegades CANT hold your liquor, so it should be pretty easy! :D lol

just kiddin

It will be interesting to see if the Renegades will be able to raise the new snare player's performance level quickly enough to stay ahead of RCR in 2006. Wait and see !!!

Well even though the line is still pretty new I'm sure they will be great even if some are playing catch up :) I know the one I live with is ALWAYS practicing. . . the cats love it :) hehehe B)