So what ever happened to that amp petition?

Ok, keep beleiveing your own jargon.

I know of a bridge for sale. Interested?

oh you paid well for it, you keep it

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um how about the bad memories line and all of the others?

you didnt start this thread for serious discussion. you started this thread to start ####. you havent made a serious post on this topic ever, you just post to fan the flames and #### people off.

Really, no serious posts in this topic. Maybe go read the entire thread thank you. geluf & Jim F may disagree.

pssst...it was Lancerlady, she of the brand new baby.

As for how many were not happy...it might also be 'Perhaps fewer people than DCI was aware of'. Who knows?

and dont forget the thousands of fans that attend more than one show a year. you always take the attendance as if every fan every show is brand new

Really, no serious posts in this topic. Maybe go read the entire thread thank you. geluf & Jim F may disagree.

Garry got you dead with the post he quoted. that's your typical reaction to anything anti amps since you first posted.

Spoken like a banker

how'd you know i am in financing :P

Which has nothing at all to do with my comment to Jim.

sure it does. how many of those 3000+ fans are people that puffed up DCI's "like events" stats they rolled out that year?

you cant sign a petition more than once ya know to be legit.

There is some good discussion here, but some of the comments you have directed toward the anti amp people are disrespectful of their opinions.

And you got some back so... eh.... nothing new under the sun on this topic.....

sure it does. how many of those 3000+ fans are people that puffed up DCI's "like events" stats they rolled out that year?

you cant sign a petition more than once ya know to be legit.

On the internet people could indeed sign more than once from different IP addresses. And...paper-wise they could as well if they wanted to.

However, my response to Jim made no value judgements on any side of anything...it was a generic 'who knows' comment..and I even said 'who knows' in the post...hence your reply is totally invalid as it relates to my post to Jim.