Official DCPers in Madison Thread

I will be there for Quarters, Semis, and Finals, possibly a Division II/III event as well.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting there on Sunday the 6th, and staying through Finals. Will be attending all Div 1 shows, as well as Div 2/3 Prelims, probably Finals too.

I will be there on and off.. definitely Friday and Saturday, though. Uncle z will be there too -- hopefully both days.

We should set up a network and a meeting place sometime on Friday before Semis and maybe again Saturday before finals.

Anyone interested, PM me and we can exchange cell #s or contact info..

Lynn, can you (or anyone in Madison) think of a nice place (casual, relaxed, won't get too uptight about a bunch of loony bin residents hanging around for an hour or two) near the stadium or shuttle pickup at the mall where we can all get together?

Stef

I'll be in the stadium for finals night but outside listening for the others.

I live in Madison, so yeah, I guess I will be there too.

B)

Cool.

Maybe you can help me out here? (I've looked at the listings, just don't know which would be considered "supreme". :P

On Friday night when the Madison Alumni kick off "The Way We Were" I'll be 3 inside the 30 and 6 behind the front hash (on side 2). Oh, that would be the tip of the right "arm" of the Fleur de Lis. I'll be holding a mellophone if that helps. Wave at me, OK?

Edited by MadScout80