Dublin, OH Scores

Ok, then I guess that means we'll all forget about the dozens of times you came into positive Bluecoats topics to spread your negative cancer to all the happy people.

it wasnt negative. i never trashed their show or the members or their abilities. most of what i trashed was the hype. and by trashed i mean offer an opinion that wasnt as bright and shiney on the outcome of the bluecoats as yours.

jesus christ, i feel like jeff ream here... quoting every single post.

Edited by Phantom&Phitch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, CR's ensemble scores have really made some gains. Because of this I expect the huge jumps in score to wain out, but as always I expect a slow steady climb for the corps all the way to the end. They have plenty of room to grow.

YAY OHIO!!!

I love the coats, but I will NEVER yay for Ohio. Someone bring a few corps to Michigan ^0^

so it looks like the Bluecoats really are good enough to beat Phantom and it wasn't just because phantom was worn out from a hard days practice that caused them to lose to the lowly Bluecoats in Fairfield.

You know everyone talks about when phantom adds some visual stuff and cleans it they will pass bluecoats, but what about the visual stuff Bluecoats will be changing? maybe that will keep bluecoats ahead of Phantom in visual still. Who knows, just let them play and we'll see what happens at the end.

However, I do love the fact that the bluecoats are in the 3-5 range discussions on july 13th instead of the 8-12 range discussions like they used to be back in the 90's.

Proud Bluecoats Alumnus

so it looks like the Bluecoats really are good enough to beat Phantom and it wasn't just because phantom was worn out from a hard days practice that caused them to lose to the lowly Bluecoats in Fairfield.

You know everyone talks about when phantom adds some visual stuff and cleans it they will pass bluecoats, but what about the visual stuff Bluecoats will be changing? maybe that will keep bluecoats ahead of Phantom in visual still. Who knows, just let them play and we'll see what happens at the end.

However, I do love the fact that the bluecoats are in the 3-5 range discussions on july 13th instead of the 8-12 range discussions like they used to be back in the 90's.

Proud Bluecoats Alumnus

I think the scores indicate they are good enough to beat Phantom now. Only time will tell, in the end if they beat Phantom or anyone else above them they will have earned it!

But for now it's ok to dream!

Congrats to all corps tonight!! Can't wait to read the reviews!

Crown, Boston, SCV, Blue Knights and Madison better watch out for the team from Toledo...could they fight for that 6th place spot??

And Spirit, Crossmen and Colts better watch out for Cap Reg who might just be a legitimate contender for that last spot in Finals. They may have already past the Blue Stars...time will tell!

PR is just getting it handed to them in guard and at least last night, Vis Performance. They were 3rd in Vis Perf and 3rd in CG, beating Glassmen by .1 for 4th.

I don't think PR is usually getting beat so bad in Vis Perf but the CG has been getting beat bad all season. Is this fixable? Seems they got the GE Vis score fixed (2nd by .3 last night). Didn't they hire a big name CG instructor last season?