madison ripped off in San Antonio?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me translate all of the above. . .

He disagrees with us and doesn't love our corps this year, so lets trash him. :P :rolleyes:

You violated the groupspeak! :o

It's always funny to me, open up a thread on Madison, and watch the stream of posters with the same avatar. Say something negative, even if it's honest or constructive, and watch the stream of posters with the same avatar. I swear, Madison alumni can be the funniest group on these boards, even moreso than the Cadets borg. :worthy:

Let me translate all of the above. . .

He disagrees with us and doesn't love our corps this year, so lets trash him. :P :rolleyes:

Just calling a spade a spade. If Glassmen are as clean as Scouts, then they should be put ahead of them. We'll see if that happens.

nah, this goes back several years...soooo, pardon most of us rolling our eyes when we see your name attached to a negative comment about the Scouts....

You violated the groupspeak! :o

It's always funny to me, open up a thread on Madison, and watch the stream of posters with the same avatar. Say something negative, even if it's honest or constructive, and watch the stream of posters with the same avatar. I swear, Madison alumni can be the funniest group on these boards, even moreso than the Cadets borg. :rolleyes:

you are making a huge mistake equating madison alum with people who use the FDL logo.

I can't wait !!! I'll finally get to see My little brothers tomorrow night in Al. and again in Cookville Friday. Maybe I'll be able to deside for myself how I like their show !!!!

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF ????!!!!!!?????

That's crazy talk !!!!!! B)

you are making a huge mistake equating madison alum with people who use the FDL logo.

That's true. I hate blanket statements as much as anyone, so I guess that's something that I should take back. Allow me to phrase it as a select few of Madison alumni, and a few overly devoted fans. After all, not every Cadets fan should be called a borg.

Edited by Maedhros

nah, this goes back several years...soooo, pardon most of us rolling our eyes when we see your name attached to a negative comment about the Scouts....

Open mouth, insert foot.

First of all, if you had read my reviews of Madison from 2 viewings, you would see that I liked the show and had some fairly positive things to say.

Why is it negative for someone to think Glassmen will end up ahead of Madison? Glassmen have a GREAT show this summer!

Also, if I am so stubborn in hanging onto my biases, then why am I in love with what the Cavies are doing this summer?

Also, if I am so stubborn in hanging onto my biases, then why am I in love with what the Cavies are doing this summer?

The anesthesia hasn't completely worked it's way out of your system yet... :)

:diva:

Open mouth, insert foot.

First of all, if you had read my reviews of Madison from 2 viewings, you would see that I liked the show and had some fairly positive things to say.

Why is it negative for someone to think Glassmen will end up ahead of Madison? Glassmen have a GREAT show this summer!

lol I would hardly consider a review where you start out by saying "I'll start with the positive" and name like one thing, as some sort of "glowing review". I've just read your comments for years, and even had words exchanged via e-mail, so I'll hang onto my "bias" of taking everything you say with a grain of salt. :D