What Corps Eats The Best?

I was just wondering What Corps has the best kitchen? who gets they're belly filled the best? what was your favorite drum corps meal?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, good to know!

All three corps that I marched with have claimed to be "the best fed corps in DCI". And they were all right. I can't speak for anyone else, but Kiwanis, Glassmen, and Crossmen all had some awesome food.

From what I've seen, The Cavaliers eat pretty well. Especialy when Mr. Rudnik comes on tour in Texas. He's the father of one of the guys and is also the head chef at a very nice spot in DFW. I've heard of everything froma full spread of Texas-style BBQ to Lobster sandwiches to filet minon. But he's only with them maybe a couple days. Maybe some guys who marched recently can varify these rumors. But, one thing I do know is the great "exploding chicken".

It's only a matter of time before one of the corps hires Emeril Laggazzi or Bobby Flay. Just kidding! :)

Do I feel a competition coming? Can we get DCI to give us some of those guys in the green polos to judge the trailers? What would the sheet look like? I demand unbiased evaluation! I can't stand not knowing who is best!