Is this for real?!?!?!

More than likely, Jeff is a volunteer in his role on the Cavaliers' Executive team (VP, if I remember correctly), but he gets paid a reasonable amount for his time as director over the summer and during camps. I mean, he has to pay the bills, right? Then again, he may need someone to remind him. B)

:lolhit:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if "attacking, demanding and cajoling" Hop are part of the job, I can name LOTS of people who post on this site who'd be a GREAT fit for the position B)

If we assume that what we saw under Executive Compensation was all the person way paid by the organization, then Jeff Feidler earns $0. I find that hard to believe.

More than likely, Jeff is a volunteer in his role on the Cavaliers' Executive team (VP, if I remember correctly), but he gets paid a reasonable amount for his time as director over the summer and during camps. I mean, he has to pay the bills, right? Then again, he may need someone to remind him. B)

From what I recall...The Cavaliers have only had 3 corps directors and none of them have ever been paid a dime for that position.

Jeff does have a full time school year.

I dont see this position being so much a gopher...I think it would be someone that assists George in keeping the YEA! house in order.

As people have already said, this is nothing that an experienced admin person wouldnt already be used to.

Also...$30k doesnt seem like a bad salary at all for Allentown, PA (I will admit that I dont really know the area though). Is the cost of living there that expensive? $30K for an EA in Manhattan would be peanuts....in Chicago...it would be about standard.

I could theoretically survive here in Chicago if only even made about $12K a year (I'm really conservative with money though).

To be honest, if YEA! was in Chicago...I would probably have applied for that job.

I've made much more then $30K in the past...and working at YEA! as an admin assistant wouldnt be my long term career plans...but I think the experience would interest me enough to take the lower salary and work there for a while...and I am sure there are other people out there with the same mindset.

30k is not that great for that Area. small houses are going for $200k, and average apartment rent...if you dont want to live in a sewer is over $100 a month

30k is not that great for that Area. small houses are going for $200k, and average apartment rent...if you dont want to live in a sewer is over $100 a month

There are places where you can get an apartment for under $100 a month? :blink:

who wants to be paid to play mommy and daddy for hoppy?

how sad. hahaha

Way to insult every executive assistant out there -- and there are thousands. They all perform an indispensible function helping to keep organizations ... well .... organized. I'm sure none of them feel that their role is "sad" or "play(ing) mommy and daddy." Oh wait, I get it, "hoppy" is involved so therefore it must be wrong and evil, no matter how normal the position and the posting is.

Also, (responding to a couple of posts up) FOR THE LAST TIME, nowhere does it say that this job pays $30k !!!! That came from a jestful post earlier on. So stop with the analysis of why that is or is not appropriate for this position in Allentown. I'm sure the position will pay whatever appropriate amount is agreed to by YEA and the potential candidate.

Sheesh .....

Edited by Liam