letter from board of directors from scouts site

Well, it's not Jason Siebels...or at least if it is, I should really check my phone messages...

Pick up your voice mails, man!! :rock:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Madison BOD - you want a leader?

You want Direction?

You want another national championship?

You want a tough, smart, dedicated, hard working drum corps fanatic to get Madison where they should be?

Gimme a call: 011-52-656-648-2923

No offense Scribetoo, but for you to come in and sitr things up, and drop initials, and say announcement pending, is low class. If you aren't affiliated with the Scouts, leave the announcements to them. I don't know why this topic isn't closed due to your unconfirmed rumor/speculation.

Boy, am I glad someone said this. The "I know something that you don't" folks here need to get a life.

I hope your faith in the remaining Board members that they would't make the same mistake twice is justified. I guess we'll all see shortly.

Mr. Boo,

Please stick to your Cavalier alumni obligations and leave matters concerning the internal workings of the Madison Scouts to those entrusted with that responsibility. You do not have all of facts and your continued communtary does nothing more than "stir the pot".

Signed a Madison Alumni 79-82

Funny you criticize, because they did make the same mistake twice. When they posted the message on the website that was in the first post of this thread, they put a note underneath: Note: A mass email of this has been sent to staff, members and alumni on file this afternoon.

Well funny, I, a member, never got that message, yet I always got every e-mail from the directors and even the staff members who wanted to tell us they were leaving. The only e-mail I have recieved from the board is the one asking for alumni addresses that they could add to their database.

And can you please post where in Mr. Boo's message he added any "facts" that he does not have or offered nothing but support for the Scouts (and not necessarily the MWBCA Board)?

Funny you criticize, because they did make the same mistake twice. When they posted the message on the website that was in the first post of this thread, they put a note underneath: Note: A mass email of this has been sent to staff, members and alumni on file this afternoon.

Well funny, I, a member, never got that message, yet I always got every e-mail from the directors and even the staff members who wanted to tell us they were leaving. The only e-mail I have recieved from the board is the one asking for alumni addresses that they could add to their database.

And can you please post where in Mr. Boo's message he added any "facts" that he does not have or offered nothing but support for the Scouts (and not necessarily the MWBCA Board)?

MWBCA??? And you are a member?

Unless I'm REALLY CONFUSED, aren't you talking about the MDBCA?

Mr. Boo,

Please stick to your Cavalier alumni obligations and leave matters concerning the internal workings of the Madison Scouts to those entrusted with that responsibility. You do not have all of facts and your continued communtary does nothing more than "stir the pot".

Signed a Madison Alumni 79-82

LowBrassman:

Before you start accusing me of getting involved with "the internal workings of the Madison Scouts," please note that Michael Boo and oldbandguy ARE NOT the same person.

Where did you read ME into what oldbandguy wrote?

And if you've told any others that I've been "stir[ring] the pot," please make it right. I would deeply appreciate that.

I did, however, post in this thread that JS Bach has been having a good year. I hope this has nothing to do with hatin' on JSB. :)

Edited by Michael Boo