Just Curious.....Re:

He was indeed talking at the Statesmen, after he said "they" (meaning Bush) don't qualify.

And Bush does qualify.

That is not how I read it, perhaps Gadget will stop by and clarify it, I can't imagine him speaking for an organization he never marched with, but who knows.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not how I read it, perhaps Gadget will stop by and clarify it, I can't imagine him speaking for an organization he never marched with, but who knows.

I read it to mean ES doesn't qualify. Read his first sentence again. The confusion came because he left the bush reference in the quote.

After a quick search on corpsreps.com, I noticed that Empire has been in the Top 4 for the past 19 seasons (including 2006). While this may not be the original intent of this thread, it's still a pretty impressive record of consistency at finals...

Edited by brigmello94

Bush has never been lower than 10th EVER. Neither has Renegades.

He was indeed talking at the Statesmen, after he said "they" (meaning Bush) don't qualify.

And Bush does qualify.

No, I meant STATESMEN don't qualify. Bush does qualify.

Sorry for the confusion. That's my fault for being ambiguous.

Once we won Class A in 2001 and then moved to Open class the next year, CV has made finals every year since.

So Cabs do qualify, since they have been in every finals for DCA's entered.

Yes? Or did I miss something in the translation?

I just broke out last year's program, and you would be right. Cabs have been at finals in all but one of the DCA open class championships. They didn't compete in the first championships.

According to that program book, Cabs holds that record over the Hurricanes (cut in the 86 and 89 prelims) and the Bucs (cut in 94 and 95).

I just looked at corpsreps.com, unless '68 only had the top 7 perform in Finals, Cabs were there.

Cabs were not a member of DCA the first year of its existance. They joined the 2nd year and have made finals every year since........