give that woman a crips $100 bill!!

:P

now let's look at what other lovely prizes you have won.....

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jberry.jpg

she looks like she's crying out in pain because the chick behind her is slamming that tiara on her head.

:P

10 yd penalty and loss of down for using the "McFly" reference.

Not EVERYONE knows who McFly is, although, I suspect most do.

Guy lives next to me looks like "Biff Tannen." Weirdness.

stop me asking me the question

I sense a conspiracy to take this thread off topic to get it banished to the OT Forum. ^0^

You people are evil, and are officially qualified to start an east coast version of the Renegades.

I rather enjoy reading this topic and the different perspectives of the situation. Therefore...stop reading it and posting in it if you want to see the thread die.

I sense a conspiracy to take this thread off topic to get it banished to the OT Forum. ^0^

You people are evil, and are officially qualified to start an east coast version of the Renegades.

I rather enjoy reading this topic and the different perspectives of the situation. Therefore...stop reading it and posting in it if you want to see the thread die.

Different perspectives??!? :rock:

You call #####ing and whining different perspectives? DCA was over a MONTH ago....sorry if injecting a little levity into this "discussion" turns anyone off.

To each his own, I guess.

i've offered valid comments and one comical one. sorry ~ if i see something funny i AM going to comment on it. in person or on a board.

but ummm yeah ~ it's a conspiracy . . . <**>

would you car for a tin foil hat in your size sir? :)

Wow - my cover is blown. I've been outed.

That's ok - you can't stop the evil...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

BTW, I'm also paranoid, narcissist and mentally ill. :rock:

Wanna borrow a tin hat?

It's a matter of trust. If I can't trust them to do the most basic of things, how can I trust them to hold a championship next year? And should I bother spending the time and money to go to? Much less march a DCA corps and compete at DCA. Which may or may not happen as far as I know because my trust has been violated.

I am sure, however, that many hundreds of other people will march in DCA corps next year, and many thousands will attend the shows. At the end of the season, I am sure that many thousands of people will go to Rochester for the DCA Championships.

People vote with their wallets. Stay home if you like; the feeling of having your trust violated is always rough. Many other people will choose to pay to attend next year, and it will be a success.

Different perspectives??!? :wall:

You call #####ing and whining different perspectives? DCA was over a MONTH ago....sorry if injecting a little levity into this "discussion" turns anyone off.

To each his own, I guess.

:rock::wall:

I'd like to start a drum corps and name the corps "Fiasco."

That would confuse everyone. :wall:

Fran