if someone is #####ing that dca didnt do anything on purpose to screw them out of finals, sorry, flame on.

Who said that? Find me a quote. I haven't kept up with all 42 pages of this thread so i'd really like to know exactly where those words are to see them for myself. Don't get me wrong. I'm not jumpin on ya here, jeff (if you don't mind me using your first name). I'd just like to see your source.

Best,

CJT

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just love to keep the fires burning it seems Jeff. BTW if you love constructive criticism so much, maybe you can come up with something more original then "politicians, they all suck" 5 times per day on the CE forum.

gee wasnt it you who chided me not too long ago about keeping the political stuff in CE Dan?

Sorry, i forgot....do as you say, not as you do.

Who said that? Find me a quote. I haven't kept up with all 42 pages of this thread so i'd really like to know exactly where those words are to see them for myself. Don't get me wrong. I'm not jumpin on ya here, jeff (if you don't mind me using your first name). I'd just like to see your source.

Best,

CJT

there's more than enough proof by reading half of Dan and Shadow's posts. Dan accusing people of sucking up, Shadow even blasting DCA to #### because of no pictures. it's all over the place. you just have to read it carefully.

rapidly becoming about Jeff and not about the topic at hand. <**>

In all of this, has anyone heard anything coming from someone who would know (is that vague enough?) about plans to do things differently regarding these issues in the future?

In all of this, has anyone heard anything coming from someone who would know (is that vague enough?) about plans to do things differently regarding these issues in the future?

the annual post-season DCA meeting should be coming up shortly. after that meeting you probably will stand your best chance of getting answers regarding planning to do things different, as opposed IMO that right now it would be more of "hopes" instead.

just my take on it.

there's more than enough proof by reading half of Dan and Shadow's posts. Dan accusing people of sucking up, Shadow even blasting DCA to #### because of no pictures. it's all over the place. you just have to read it carefully.

Yeah Id say reading things into it that arent there. "Sucking up" btw was using their own words on how they "sucked it up and gutted it out" in the bad conditions. Not sucking up like you think. 2 different things, sucking it up vs. sucking up.

Edited by Scerpella

east coast version of the Renegades

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh god. they'd dress like you

:P

And if that doesn't define what a fiasco is, I don't know what would.

east coast version of the Renegades

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wanna join the conspiracy?

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

you just love to keep the fires burning it seems Jeff. BTW if you love constructive criticism so much, maybe you can come up with something more original then "politicians, they all suck" 5 times per day on the CE forum.

But thats teh Wisest thing that can be said poilitically on the CE forum...