corps food?

Kjac18

So yeah when you were working you ### off what foods got you through and gave you the most energy? me since gold was close to a few pizza joints those were the best meals!!! makes my mouth water nothing like drumming and some great pizza!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Star United Minicorps ate it's fair share of 96th Street Steakburgers. Yummy for the tummy, but most of the energy it gave me was in the form of methane :worthy:

So yeah when you were working you ### off what foods got you through and gave you the most energy? me since gold was close to a few pizza joints those were the best meals!!! makes my mouth water nothing like drumming and some great pizza!

Taco salad with the Rochester Crusaders! It was my Mom's recipe amd Mrs. Martin borrowed which is cool!!

Well, this is kinda hard to say. The Kilties really have a great food program (thanks Joy!!) which ranges from (as example) good ole' hot dog/brats one day to chargrilled skinless chicken breast/salads the next. And every meal with something for everyone. But I gotta go with brats on fresh bakery rolls, baked beans, chips....and a little saurkraut for the "afterburner" effect!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mama!! b**bs

It all depends on the weather for me. If it is cool and nice weather, I will eat almost anything and be able to keep rehearsing hard. If it is deathly hot out which it does get here in Hotlanta, I prefer to stick to lighter fare like fruit and veggies. Things like melon or watermelon are great on a hot day because they are water-based. We also have a good mexican restaurant nearby that serves really good mexican chicken soup and that seems to work well in hot or cold weather. Peanutbutter crackers always seem to keep my energy up without making me feel ill in hot weather. :)

Food???You guys had food on your trips?????

Im kidding :P

Reading Buccaneer's Support Staff Coordinator Lois Tierno's "Buccaneer Mac n Cheese" is possibly the best thing ever. :worthy::laugh::laugh: