corps food?

Kjac18

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year a lot of Renegades descended upon Whole Foods in San Francisco during lunch and dinner. It's the first exit coming off the Bay Bridge - easy access to Treasure Island, plus the food is excellent!

When I marched junior corps, it was all about the breakfast burritos and tuna casserole for quick energy! (And I HATE tuna!)

Southern Cookin keeps you good lookin!!!! haha

I always enjoyed a good plate of spaghetti w/ meatballs.

Of course the best energy rebuilder for me was good ol' fashion SLEEP!

In a perfect world, I like to use the strategy from my running days: Heavy chow-down on pasta the night before or hours before a performance.

This year at DCA Finals, Dinosaur BBQ worked fine. I wouldn't have made it without that meal. Eating didn't fit into the schedule much in Rachacha.

Some of the meal choices I come back to are

1: Chipotle (more specifically the Chicken Fajita with corn salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream)

2: Godfather's Pizza in Waseca, MN. I end up at their lunch buffet almost every lunch break when we're down there.

B)

Trish- Hooray for the 'Pink Cookies!' The Brigs always had/ have the best food! Thank-you Sandy and all your great helpers through the years! :ph34r:

But for me...I got my "energy" from the adrenalin of waiting 'at the gate' to compete against all the great corps in DCA! B)

??? I have to say I had seen what the other corps ate and Cru had, by far, the best food or best spread out of anybody.

• 4 weeks later...
Well, this is kinda hard to say. The Kilties really have a great food program (thanks Joy!!) which ranges from (as example) good ole' hot dog/brats one day to chargrilled skinless chicken breast/salads the next. And every meal with something for everyone. But I gotta go with brats on fresh bakery rolls, baked beans, chips....and a little saurkraut for the "afterburner" effect!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mama!! b**bs

Well, this is kinda hard to say. The Brass food crew cooks us not only burgers and sub sandwiches but STEAKS right off the grill. My favorite is dessert though. Each lady brings their own bakery specialty and stacks 'em high for the Brass army to devour. I miss those treats already!

Edited by Brassop

the fuel provided by Taco bell helped many a Westshore percussion rehearsal propel to new levels

^0^

Food??????? You guys have food????????? When I marched there was no food until we stalked it and killed it. Then we had to cook it. :rolleyes:

So yeah when you were working you ### off what foods got you through and gave you the most energy? me since gold was close to a few pizza joints those were the best meals!!! makes my mouth water nothing like drumming and some great pizza!