corps food?

Kjac18

Amen - love Lois' mac and cheese. Also when she started making chicken and tuna salad towards the end of the season to put on top of a salad - awesome. :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When its 102 in the shade and 95% humidity in Houston, so say early May, you need a special something to get you through the day.

Most of us have found a local buffet that serves various Mexican cuisine with Jalapenos in all its caseroles and vegetables. Sounds strange but its true, somehow the spicy food makes the outdoor conditions less of a factor.

Of course, its also just darn tasty.

^0^

Brigs' chicken salad, pudding and let's not forget the pink cookies :)

I can't really remember what would give me the most energy when I marched BD, but I can tell you what my favorite midnight snack (yes, we had midnight snacks that they would prepare) ...it ws Soft pretzels with chilli and cheese...Mmmmmmm

The entire corps seemed to just love that, so as a treat, they would make that for us. :drool: To the BD cooks!

As far as DCA...your always on your own. They have provided sandwiches a couple of times, but that's it. We just make meals stops and everybody eats where they want.

Edited by bdjazz93

Trish- Hooray for the 'Pink Cookies!' The Brigs always had/ have the best food! Thank-you Sandy and all your great helpers through the years! :drool:

But for me...I got my "energy" from the adrenalin of waiting 'at the gate' to compete against all the great corps in DCA! B)

Also in gold you got the lunch table ham sandwitchs stacked as high as you want that was some good stuff!

Schell's Beer!! The official beer of TREMENDOUS BLAST!!

The most energy????????........I believe it was white...I'll leave it at that