Musicals never done before

I didn't have time to read the whole thread (I'll revisit later), but I didn't see any mention of the musical Pippin. I played in the pit when my high school did it and I think it could work well on the field.

The Last Five Years has some really good music, too.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAAAAAAAAAAA!!! We did Morning Glow in '83. Bad memories for me on that one!

Love to see some Mel Brooks stuff..

Producers obviously stands out... (i could see a REALLY good show done off of this with the right design) but i also like the main theme to blazing saddles.

Pretty sure the musical "Urinetown" has never been done- and never will be.

YES!

The Wild Party would be incredible if the right corps did it. Great score and vocals. Scouts could also do a good job with it along with the corps you mentioned.

I didn't feel like going through twelve pages to see if anyone said it, but my seat partner got me absolutely hooked on The Wild Party this summer because he was going home to do it with his college. I think it would be fantastic on the field. Lots of thick and melodic jazz charts.

'Coats, BD, Cadets...About anyone could take something from this and do it up pretty well. I SERIOUSLY hope to see this on the field because it'd be pretty ########.