Capital Regiment Inactive for 2007

Look at it this way -- if someone there didn't recognize the situation, they wouldn't have gone inactive, right? So whether it's Bays or the Board, someone said 'let's figure this out'. Either way, that's positive, given your stance, right?

If “Let’s figure it out” means “We truly recognize that things have to materially change in how we do business, “ then that would most certainly a positive thing but I believe to a large degree their hand was forced in this situation. I am not saying forced by anyone in particular but by a variety of factors and circumstances.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I may be going troll here; but could this be preemptive to DCI taking action? For I think for all that has happened that DCI ought to be doing something.

(And that would include changing the leadership of the group, IMHO...for I would not allow my child to particiate with them under the present leader, given even the look of trouble.

Let me now go shave the wool off....

Sad thing to have happen, but it's needed to for a few years now and I'm glad the time actually came before more members went through more summers like the past few.

"...with peace of mind and strength of heart."

Truer than ever...

Best wishes for the old team's return in 08.

Look at it this way -- if someone there didn't recognize the situation, they wouldn't have gone inactive, right? So whether it's Bays or the Board, someone said 'let's figure this out'. Either way, that's positive, given your stance, right?

It may not be so much of 'lets figure this out' as it is 'we can't field a corps when noone wants to work here'.

Bad news for Cap Regiment....

GREAT NEWS FOR BLUECOATS AND GLASSMEN :)

Revo took a year off in 2003 and came back too.

Actually it was 2004 that they went for a year off. They placed 6th in D II in 2003.

Bad news for Cap Regiment....

GREAT NEWS FOR BLUECOATS AND GLASSMEN

I KNOW you did not just say that.

I know you did not just insult every alum of Cap Reg with that completely insensitive comment.

What is wrong with you?