Drum corps shows that no one doesn't like

I know it's the off season and things might be a bit boring in the forums, but holymygoodness, this is one discussion that only invites negativity and is rather pointless.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with negativity? It's honest discussion. It's not like anyone is actually being insulting, just telling their honest opinions. If people get offended by negativity, they need to grow up. DCP could use more honest discussions.

Edited by Morgoth Bauglir

What's wrong with negativity? It's honest discussion. It's not like anyone is actually being insulting, just telling their honest opinions. If people get offended by negativity, they need to grow up. DCP could use more honest discussions.

Oh please...I'm all for honest discussion, but this thread has NO point. None.

I didn't say I was offended, and I am quite "grown up", thank you. Just sharing an opinion that this is a useless thread.

And 4 pages of responses from people who don't think it's useless. If you don't like it, don't read the thread or post in it. You have self control. We've had enough "favorite" threads on DCP to last 1,000 years. Why can't we explore the other side of our tastes?

Wrong, I love Phantom 03. Of course, I prefer 04 and 05, but I'm never going to deny that Phantom hasn't been #### good and entertaining/

Honestly, how can you prefer 2004's wreck of a show over the 2003 pulse-pounding, tear-jerking masterpiece?

Blue Devils 1986

i like it, but i am annoyed of it since i played it for my marching band this past year

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are no shows that everybody likes, but I'll throw out the 93 Cadets. I've never met anybody who doesn't like that show.

Hello Lance, nice to meet you. :)

I bet anyone here can say they had seen shows that didn't appealed to them (expect MikeD since he likes everything). That's acceptable. Everyone has different tastes.

FYI....

I have mentioned shows and parts of shows I personally have not liked, many times.

FYI....

I have mentioned shows and parts of shows I personally have not liked, many times.

The only thing I remember you saying was that you didn't much care for House of the Rising Sun in BD 2002.

What's the MikeD list? I'm curious. :)