Drum corps shows that no one doesn't like

madison scouts 1995, how is it possible not to like that show???

Personally I can't. But I'm sure there's someone on the forums that would have a problem with it.

Yes, there are shows you'd come very close to 100% appreciation, but never, or very rarely, will everyone like something if for no other reason than to be argumentative. ^0^ :P

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about SCV '04? I haven't ever heard anyone complain about that one. A well written, well performed, entertaining show that was innovative while maintaining tradition.

(Obviously there are more than one show that are all of those things, but you get the idea.)

VK 92?--yes

BD 86?---yes

Bridgemen 80?---yes

How about SCV 91?

VK 92?

That would be my guess, along with BD '76. Of the others already cited, I see at least one or two that I personally found kinda underwhelming ('86 BD being one.... :doh: )

Edited by mobrien

How about SCV '04? I haven't ever heard anyone complain about that one. A well written, well performed, entertaining show that was innovative while maintaining tradition.

(Obviously there are more than one show that are all of those things, but you get the idea.)

I'm pretty sure Matt (Maehdros) and G-Cym (I don't feel like mispelling his new username) don't like SCV 04.

I'm pretty sure Matt (Maehdros) and G-Cym (I don't feel like mispelling his new username) don't like SCV 04.

I remember Matt saying it, yeah. I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are no shows that everybody likes, but I'll throw out the 93 Cadets. I've never met anybody who doesn't like that show.