Cadets Narration 2007

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this intrigued me...how many professional narrators are out there still of marching age? (plus weren't we promised no narration by Hoppy's blog a few weeks ago?)

I would suggest that we not use a persons blog as anything other than what it is: a collection of thoughts and ideas based on any given day. It's not the Bible, nor is it a binding contract. When a person states something in a blog they are stating how they feel for the day, or perhaps they are describing their thoughts on something by both asking and proposing without drawing any real conclusions. Maybe they are describing a situation or a happening, but a blog is not the "final word" for anything. People change their opinions, they change their minds, and ideas are fluid.

With a sweet opener, an awesome ballad song, and a sick percussion section, I really can't see this show doing poorly.

Really now? Surely there must be something negative about the show you're forgetting to mention...

The epilogue! Shows with epilogues SUCK! :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHH

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hrothgar15

Don LaFontaine - That's the movie voice over guy.

I enjoyed this portion of the article:

"Surprises in store for fans include professional narration, a passionate ballad, a show epilogue and a throw-down percussion feature written by Aungst that could bring instrumentation to the field never before seen in the activity."

Could bring new instrumentation? Is this assuming the Electronics proposal passes?

I've come to the conclusion I enjoy watching Hroth whine about voice. I hope everyone uses voice this year.

^0^ ^0^ and for my under age buddy :laugh:

Ya know, I was just thinking that when i got to your post!

all his whining is starting to get really really funny. just like clockwork, mention voice/narration and here he comes!